THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN, ONLY AT MY.LITTLE.TOT

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TOT points FAQ

What are TOT points?
TOT points are rewards points that can be accumulated so as to enjoy further discounts

I want to enjoy discounts! How can I accumulate them?
For every SGD 100 spent --> 100 TOT points

How many TOT points must I accumulate to enjoy the discounts?
For every 1000 TOT points accumulated --> Enjoy 5% off total bill
For every 2500 TOT points accumulated --> Enjoy 10% off total bill

I am a VIP member, do I get to enjoy further discounts?
Yes! You are entitled to additional 5% or 10% off on top of your VIP discount


I bought my goods before the system! Can I claim the points?
Yes you can. Just email us your name, item code and amount spent and we will allocate the points accordingly

How will I know how many points I have?
We will email you the points that you have after payment has been made. You can also email us to check the amount of points that you have

If I spend SGD199, do I get 200 TOT points?
No, you will only get 100 TOT points. You are advised to purchase another item in-store to get maximum points.

Will my TOT points expire?
TOT points accumulated 6months before will be invalid (for non-VIP members)
For VIP members, TOT points will be valid till membership expires or after 6 months (which ever is longer)